Benefits of GLADNET Membership:
- Free online seminars on key disability and employment issues. Members are invited to contribute topic
ideas, content, and serve as presenters. Past topics include creating disability inclusive workplaces;
improving retention and advancement opportunities; efforts to implement the U.N. Convention on the Rights
of Persons with Disabilities; begging as an issue of disability and poverty.
- Free access to the GLADNET Infobase. The Infobase is a growing online collection of indexed documents
including reports, publications, and links in support of disability employment and training research.
- Continued monitoring of the implementation of the UNCRPD Articles 27.28 & 32. The continued development
of networks with researchers is a main priority for GLADNET. To help facilitate this, GLADNET continues
to develop a mapping tool for members to increase collaboration and discussions among researchers,
policy makers, and others across the globe.
- Networking through established cooperation agreements with organizations. Agreements have been
signed with the European Union of Supported Employment (EUSE), Rehabilitation International (RI),
World Association for Supported Employment (WASE), and the International Foundation of Applied
Disability Research (FIRAH), and continues to develop alliances with the Global Alliance on Accessible
Technologies and Environment (GAATES), the European Association of Service Providers (EASPD) networks,
and the Disability Management Research Network.
- Subscription to the GLADMail email list. Receive regular emails with information about
international events, conferences, presentations, resources, consulting opportunities, and more.
- Networking and news through social media. Please visit GLADNET on
and join discussion as a member in our group on
. GLADNET also has a YouTube
site with videos that are relevant to employment and training for people with disabilities.
Apply / Renew GLADNET membership